Out with the old – in with the great!
What makes Emotional Freedom Technique EFT different from many other performance processes are two things:
- its depth in accessing and transforming negative self-beliefs fueled by negative emotions
- its ability to quickly and efficiently remove the disruption in the body’s energy system and bring positive, calm, forward-moving, creative flow to the body and mind.
I use EFT to help you identify and clear old baggage that was not even seen as affecting the current performance situation — and I will then work with you to anchor success physiologically, along with the positive self-beliefs to keep success thoughts, emotions and behavior in the foreground.
Powerful Performance offers concrete, highly evolved processes to uncover and change unconscious negative self-beliefs that impede motivation, confidence and focus. By employing both memory and self-belief techniques you can:
- Uncover hidden aspects of problems
- Achieve a natural movement toward right action
- Generate a new perspective, a deeply implanted positive self-belief about any situation that previously evoked fear, frustration, and lack of success
- Connect to useful resources within yourself and install positive performance behaviors, and,
- Create dramatic change in “how you view yourself” as well as in your goals and your ability to move freely toward them.
Read more about my success helping people from many different walks of life.
For more information on the science of the method, please go to:
- How EFT Works
- The Physiology of Success: How EFT removes invisible blocks to peak performance
- The Brain Wave Report
- Peak Performance and Healing
- Negative Beliefs
We worked through a whole lifetime of me not feeling pretty enough, smart enough, being a disappointment and hiding what I labeled as my imperfections. EFT was a real miracle for me!